MAASTRICHT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
The Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is a global business school dedicated to excellence in management education and performance. Its objectives are to emphasise the key role that good management plays in competition, growth and productivity. As such, MSM aspires to be the “Centre of Excellence” in professional management education through its MBA, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree, granting executive education and international consultancy programmes.
The business environment of today needs executives who have leadership skills, who recognise global trends and who will be able to respond successfully to them. MSM offers programmes that anticipate these ever-changing trends. MSM also encourages its executives to share their experiences with colleagues and faculties from all over the world.
- Geothe Uni-Frankfurt
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Centre of Entrepreneurship at the University of Pretoria (CE at UP)
- Business Enterprises at the University of Pretoria (BE at UP)
- The Namibian Police (NAMPOL)
- City Police (Windhoek)
- Member: European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Member: Pipeline School (AABS)
- Member: Team Namibia
- Associate Member: Nambia Chamber of Commerce & Industry (NCCI)
- Associate Member: Nambia Manufacturers Association (NMA)