CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- A candidate must have a good relevant Level 8 Bachelor's degree from the University of Namibia, or any other recognized University.
- Alternatively a candidate may present a relevant Post-Graduate Diploma OR an Honours degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- A candidate without a relevant Level 8 qualification will be admitted to the School's Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration as preparation for the MBA.
- The level and nature of working experience will be criteria for selection, especially in the face of scarcity of places and in terms of creating a conducive learning environment drawing on real work cases.
- A prospective student maybe interviewed and assessed through a written test by the Business School before recommending his/her application to the relevant UNAM structures