The Post-Graduate Diploma offered at NBS, aims at providing thorough understanding of the activity of management in an intellectually rigorous manner.
The objectives of the course are to:
- Provide a solid grounding in the disciplines that form the basis of management practice
- Development an understanding of the fundamentals of management
- Provide skills of critical analysis in relation to management issues
- Develop basic quantitative skills and the ability to apply them in a problem-solving context
- Develop skills of communication and co-operation relevant to a students’ future career
- Provide an opportunity for relevant Level 7 Bachelor Degree graduates as well as those with less than 60% at relevant Level 8 Bachelor Degree to gain admission to the Masters degree.